Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Kind Of Infections Can You Get At Nail Salons I Think I Might Have Got An Infection From The Nail Salon...?

I think I might have got an infection from the nail salon...? - what kind of infections can you get at nail salons

Ok, I've always done every 2 weeks in a nail salon, manicure. I've noticed this for a while and I never did anything about it because I do not think that it really bothers my daily activities. But my nails are very fragile, and a lighter color than the healthy part of the nail, and are very Senseta. Although there is very little or not at all, because I acrylic nails on, they are extremely thin. Still growing, but as the infected nail grows with him. Do I make sense? Example: This morning I was driving and idk what I've done, but I bent my fingers on the steering wheel. Of course I have it so hard, he broke the nail acrylic, with the natural nail exactly on the line between the healthy and the infected part of my nail.Has that happens every The driving incident, but the infection. Please help .. What you might think? Def-infection? What? What kind of doctor do I see?

2 comments:

RAZZEL-D... said...

You need a doctor to see of infectious diseases. Sounds like a U-infection. Acrylics are very bad for you and your nails. are full of infections and bacteria.

We hope you feel better.

Jino D said...

First go to your county to see if the room to go to a breach of health in the file, you'll be amazed!

Post a Comment