Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pics Of Ringworm Is This Ringworm Or A Bugbite *pics*?

Is This Ringworm Or a Bugbite *pics*? - pics of ringworm

I volentes work of our local Humane Society and I woke up one morning and have this big red button, which is growing further, someone told me it looked like braid, but I've never had before and do not know what you think. I thought it was just an insect bite. It is not harmful, you can click on it and still damage. So it is only a sport or bugbite?


Sorry, when you see the difficulty. the leg and I am very, very pale.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/xc ...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/xc ...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/xc ...

3 comments:

ceee. said...

Ring worm is like a ring and is really red and somewhat bumpy and itchy. I think it is very contagious, so if you think you should make sure to wash your hands after handling. But you can get a little cream, as I have forgotten this fungus, it says, and it is used. (if) Ringworm'm sorry, I can not really say ... but I thought I had ringworm over time and made me his arm was like a blur exchange of blows in a circle, and it was pink and it itched, so I asked my mother's best friends with a nurse and told me I xegema or is written. But she spoke and said the butterfly in the same country rather then wash and other things ... I hope that some help! Heres a selection of the research circle worm .... How is your boss like that?

http://resources.schoolscience.co.uk/ABP ...


For more photos just go to Google Images and type of insect bite or lichens, and hope helpedd hehe Yah!

irishmom said...

Ringworm is usually in a circle and itches. Usually comes from animals - and it would be logical that you could have awarded the Humane Society. Eaxy get rid of it - just go to the doctor and get a special cream. For more information, visit www.Healia.com / ringworm and you can get more information.

Briansgi... said...

Ringworm starts much, but is certainly a raised ring with the kind of flaky, pink skin in the middle. I iodine in my son. It burns, but you can create a boatload of cream until it disappears. The photos are a bit blurry ...

Post a Comment