Friday, December 11, 2009

Wester Invitation Wording Can Anyone PLEASE Come Up With A Cute Saying For A Golf Wedding Invitation And A Western Wedding Invitation??

Can anyone PLEASE come up with a cute saying for a golf wedding invitation and a western wedding invitation?? - wester invitation wording

My cousin is getting married in the golf course and she met her friend and trying to be nice to get invitations and goes with the theme. My aunt was also an issue Wester marriage and all call for help would be very grateful! Thank you!

4 comments:

Mrs O said...

Well, I shook my head day and still can not say on a golf course ...

could be based on the theme of the West, you have to ...
and thus tie the knot ...
and links to the Western-style, knotted around the edge and decorate

If you want something fun (but not too formal) is the ...
Aunt "Linda" had (link) to your man ...

I do not know much, but all I could find. may invite the former use of the wedding, and invite the second for a bachelor party or bridal shower.

I hope this could help to stimulate more responses

jamie.wa... said...

I do not know at the invitation of golf know, but for the wedding of her aunt, an idea that we are in glass jars for our centerpieces. We are in the sandy soil, place a tea candle in the middle, then add a thin string around the neck of the jars. We also buy a mini straw bales at Hobby Lobby and decorating with Western elements, is in the dollhouse section and put the bundles of straw next to the glasses.

Ready for Summer said...

http://www.favorideas.com/wedding-themes ...

JLR said...

Try www.verseit.com. There I found a number of suggestions for many things.

Post a Comment