Thursday, December 17, 2009

Young Girls In Diapers I Was Molested From Ages 14-18 By My Stepdad, I Now Have Two Young Girls, How Do I Know Who To Trust?

I was molested from ages 14-18 by my stepdad, I now have two young girls, how do I know who to trust? - young girls in diapers

My stepfather has my diapers like a baby and everything changed, well, until I grow up, if I said he had "feelings for me, at the age of 12 years. I do not understand. Now I have two daughters who do not know , who to trust and not because someone close to me are wrong, I hope that my husband and it is, yes, I have many bad memories I remember some things, but I can not go beyond to looking for. I have a problem with trust, anxiety, depression, love someone unconditionally, and of course sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment