Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rosacea In A Toddler What Else Causes Red Burning Cheeks Besides Naicin Flush And Rosacea?

What else causes red burning cheeks besides naicin flush and rosacea? - rosacea in a toddler

My cheeks are burning! They are always red, but sometimes they are burning and I feel in my face. This usually happens after eating a lot.
I know that caffeine can cause, and eat chocolate, do you .. But another cause than I should?

I have very sensitive skin. I do not have rosacea.

2 comments:

im1canad... said...

it could be a sunburn .. but it happens all the time

Perhaps you have a slight allergy to certain foods, you can go to your doctor and ask if I could be a test for zero or something to see.

im1canad... said...

it could be a sunburn .. but it happens all the time

Perhaps you have a slight allergy to certain foods, you can go to your doctor and ask if I could be a test for zero or something to see.

Post a Comment