Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wrecked Toys I Have Taken All My Kids Toys Away, Is This Too Harsh?

I have taken all my kids toys away, is this too harsh? - wrecked toys

My 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. years, insists on wasting time in the bathroom. You go at night or early in the morning and then pour the shampoo in the sink, playing with the toilet paper roll, fly our toothbrushes, etc., we have many products as possible into the bathroom and removed a number of penalties, that money has not , no friends around you, no bicycles, etc. exhibited behavior stops for a few weeks and then again! We are at the end of our relationship. So we decided to give them a shock, after several warnings, we all have unique toys away and put it on the boat! We told them if they will behave in a week have a new bag, another week, another pocket and so on. Do you think you're too strict? What do we do if this does not work! We also have a younger son (14mths) watches everthing that they do, and we fear that his copy error, and we have three children, the destruction of our house! It is like we are down here!

6 comments:

Daizy35 said...

No, it's not so hard ... if it does not work, you can put a lock on the door of the bathroom ... inconvienience, yes, but will do it ... and if not, as a last resort call ,,,,, .....? supernanny fun ... its ... a power play that to see how Mom and Dad .... If you want to responding to levy a win, too! Surely you must take the situation under control, since you are learning a little of his brothers!

Question Addict said...

Good for you! . Respect If this does not stop then sell the toys on Ebay.

Softball Mom said...

I tell you! You must bring your children that actions have consequences. If they misbehave, their toys away. Keep it up and you do not have to give way to show who is boss or walking on for the rest of his life.

musicpan... said...

I have my son and did not even think a little. Your children will only find other things to do with things like the bathroom to play. Children play, get used to it. His problem is that it's everywhere descipline. You need to do one thing and it, too. Their children have no stability without a dozen different things. Achieving a way to punish them and stick to it. Children are not only punished once and for all the more do all what they are punished. It seems that your house is chaotic at best, put your feet down. Choose a sentence and not again and again. Then they will learn. A graph of the label may also help. For example, I had problems with my son in his bed. So I have a chart for every night he goes to bed and not all what has been exposed to before bedtime, label [as clothing to the next, clean rooms and make sure it got nothing for the the house and clean your teeth, ect] Put a label on the next day. I bought a toy from a U.S. dollar store andearn 30 stickers, you can use one out. Try to remember is that there is little children.

Ladybugs... said...

I wonder ..... Children. I ask because my children are not these things. I think all the boys. And no, not at all difficult. Boys wreck everything they touch. Even the border of Christmas presents, because half of what is breaking them. Anniversaries give $ and seems to take better care of things and to pay themselves.

♥Mommy_to_3 1/2 ♥ said...

I think it sounds good to me:) But what is too early to wake up a little so that they do not?

Post a Comment