Saturday, January 9, 2010

Design Your Bmx Bicycle Websites Need Model And Year/info About GT Bmx Bicycle I've Purchased.?

Need model and year/info about GT bmx bicycle I've purchased.? - design your bmx bicycle websites

A cyclist had wieght JR GT with up to 90 # s. "is ALL aluminum frame fork ... Proflite handlebars, pedals, a 3-piece crank, wieght TOTAL punds.Forks are perhaps 4" Easton "and is the seat of graphite one Some pictures do not hurt UNI seat.I his cattle certainly your bike guru eyes. ISO passion for design racing well ...... PS I also have a red line jr. 330L series if interested!

2 comments:

trl_666 said...

Frankly, sounds like the bike has too many parts. Mini GT not remember ever Forks Easton. The standard wine bars around 95-99 and most departments have 3x in them. If I could see the images that would help me a lot. If you really want to get rid of them, like if you put a local race and characters on them. I'm sure there a parent with your child in a department store bike that loves a good deal on unpleasant these departments.

mike jones said...

Bikes save gas

Post a Comment