Monday, January 18, 2010

How To Convert A Rocker Into A Recliner Rock Guitarists: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration For Making Songs From?

Rock Guitarists: Where do you get your inspiration for making songs from? - how to convert a rocker into a recliner

Hey man rocker
I consider myself a pretty decent guitar for only 2 years exp. But I need help, I come with a sweet riff, but I can not put into a mill. I can think of nothing else, add, and I like a lot, think a little sad because I have a large reef and hate to lose anything with how. How can I get more inspiration for it?

Remember, even a solid button, and not just a series of joint agreements. Also;
How to:
Make a melody in my head chord progressions / solos, etc.
Easy to find, play the key that is in creating one, or any other part of the song? (Without the use of a Web site?)
This is a simple and easy to learn and remember the 5-String (cable), you play?

It is time to grow up and you now take seriously, because I have a band, which now, and I Needa be able to prove myself.

Thank you fellow rockers!
Peace out!

3 comments:

iroteb said...

You really need to learn some music theory.

First, learn all the notes on the handle and be able to find easily. Discover all the scales that go with each key. Its really not that hard - only repeating patterns from different positions (starting points / frets.) Memorization is really the only way to know about all that you stufff request. I get a book like this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/C ...

Then practice, practice, practice,

unplugge... said...

no riff. a reef is known from nowhere, while the non-interference. This is how I and many other riffs of guitarists. Tom Morello has even said in an interview that if he comes from a reef, which did not sit in Trys to do something. He sits, plays guitar, go with the flow, and a reef out. but I know I could count on the person. but thats what I do.

TheaGabr... said...

Comin guitarists their music from the heart.

Post a Comment