Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gold Medal Waffle How Do You Make A Perfect Waffle On Stick Using The Gold Medal 5022 Waffle Dawg'r?

How do you make a perfect waffle on stick using the Gold Medal 5022 Waffle Dawg'r? - gold medal waffle

I bought this used Gold Medal 5022 Waffle Dawg'r be used for commercial waffle dog rodeos, but I can make a perfect waffle. I cooked much always end up with waffles, a page is too much and the other part is not cooked yet, and not waffle on the stick so that when I try to drink to fit Waffle in chocolate sauce, the slides.
I really need good advice on this subject, I said it because I for the business.
Thanks for any help in advance.

1 comment:

CaveGal said...

Sounds like this is why it is sold. I would try to recover their money.

If you try rotating the wafer before the etching. Either turn or flip.

In the film, try to stick in, but not stay. Immerse yourself in chocolate with pliers. Get a little chocolate on the stick, so that when the chocolate will help companies as the top holding.

I hope it works for you!

Post a Comment